The cost of any proposal is carefully formulated to reflect the quality of our service in conjunction to the scope.
What is involved in the proposal cost that is not necessarily “seen”?
First and foremost your relocation is done right the first time. Done right the first time means no extended down time for being unprepared. We offer you one on one service, and answer any questions offered. We also extend our knowledge of relocations to avoid any possible oversight. We do not hide any charges, or use “gotcha” mentality. There are no hidden fees or deductibles. Our white glove service is molded to your exact need and specifications…24/7.
A longtime client of our’s said simply “We are not willing to sort out the cheapest vendor to handle our equipment. It’s simple to insure and move equipment, but it’s not simple to relocate a data center that our company and clients depend on; and with deadlines…the cheap comes out very expensive with a single mistake.” We offer you more than our competitors regarding insurance, but we have over ten years with zero claim history. When we relocate your equipment, it arrives at the destination the same way it left its origin…working!
Insurance (standard with all relocations)
General insurance policy (required by any lease agreement between our clients and where they are leasing space).
Personal injury protection.
Medical coverage so you will not have to consider additional liability.
Our employee’s each have insurance coverage on site.
Cargo/Catastrophic insurance offers peace of mind during the transport of equipment. (this insurance can be adjusted to accommodate your need)
1. Our staff is not outsourced or subcontracted; which reduces friction and the passing of responsibilities.
2. All staff neatly uniformed, and educated.
3. Relocation is handled correct the first time.
4. The ability to work seamlessly with all members involved with our client relocation.
5. Hundreds of years combined relocation experience with our combined teams.
6. Years of relocation experience, offering insight in any relocation.
7. Logistical hurdles are recognized, reduced, or eliminated through our past experience.
8. Down time reduction and timelines are met.
9. We offer our clients (no level of service is subcontracted):
A. Project Managers (devoted 24/7)
B. Level One Technicians
C. Team Leaders
D. Equipment Handlers
Equipment and Supplies
1. Specialty new non marked trucks, and vans (reduces possible security risks), all dedicated to only your equipment. Your equipment stays secured in one truck from start to finish.
2. Specialty relocation equipment.
3. Systematic packaging for all equipment to eliminate humidity, static, and shock.
4. Supplies that are tailored specifically to your relocation.
5. Specialized anti-humidity/anti-static/anti-shock packaging/Tyvek® products. *Our Anti-static packaging and anti-humidity independent liners need no surface moisture, so they protect contents even in dry air. Packaging is manufactured to meet the static decay requirements of Mil-PRF-81705D, Type II. MIL-PRF-81705D (W/AMENDMENT 1), PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATION: BARRIER MATERIALS, FLEXIBLE, ELECTROSTATIC PROTECTIVE, HEAT- SEALABLE (14 JUL 2004). [SUPERSEDING MIL-B-81705C]. This specification establishes the requirements for heat-sealable, electrostatic protective, flexible barrier materials used for the military packaging of microcircuits, sensitive semiconductor devices, sensitive resistors, and associated higher assemblies. In addition, the type I materials provide for water vapor proof protection and attenuation of electromagnetic radiation. This system is complimented with Tyvek® tear-proof, dust-free humidity control which meets FDA specifications for contact with food, drugs, and electronics.
6. All supplies provided by Computer Relocation Services, as per scope.
7. GPS tracking reports
1. 24/7 white glove service and support
2. Team members
A. Educated Staff
D. Well spoken
Computer Warehouse Services, LLC Relocation Division reduces expensive down time, and manages the relocation in all aspects, which leads to on time completion done right the first time.
Give us a call today and see the server movers difference! Call us: (877) 817 2537